Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP AF113NA Energy
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I needed the win 7 64bit drivers for all motherboard but mainly WIFI, ALL USB, WEBCAM. LAN

i got the graphics driver and sound ok.

notebook model is AF113NA energy with AMD A6 - 6310 Processor.

thanks

flyguy..............

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver...

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72879.exe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

For the smbus and usb3 controllers, download and install the amd chipset drivers from the link below, and restart the PC

You want the first file listed on the webpage.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

Ethernet:

This package provides the Realtek Local Area Network (LAN) Driver that enables the Realtek Network Interface Card (NIC) Chip in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp71268.exe

Webcam:

This package contains the CyberLink YouCam Software for the supported notebook models and operating systems. CyberLink YouCam is a webcam application that enables users to capture images and video from a web camera and apply visual effects to captured images and video.

File name: sp71830.exe

Card reader:

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek Card Reader in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. The card reader enables users to read from or write to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellular phones.

File name: sp71266.exe

There is no info online regarding what wireless network adapter your notebook has, so please post the hardware ID for the device listed in the Device manager as a Network Controller.

To find the hardware ID, click on the Network Controller and then click on the Details tab at the top of the network contoller window.

Now you will see a property drop down list and it will be set to Device description.

Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended

HI,

thanks for those drivers. i tested them and they all work great.  🙂 

i will look up the code for the wifi so thanks for instructions .

would you have the bluetooth driver as well? or do i need a code for thats as well ?

thanks

Flyguy............

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

All I will need is the ID from the wireless card (network controller) and I will know what bluetooth driver you need too.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

I managed to get the bluetooth working by downloading SP66402 on an old post. 

i just need the WIFI now.

the network controller ID is 

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_804A103C&REV_01

thanks......

HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver...

The package contains the Broadcom wireless LAN drivers and utility that are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapter in supported notebooks that are running a supported operating system. 

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72879.exe

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

that worked fine 🙂 

thanks for saving the day 🙂 

have a good weekend

Flyguy....

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You have a great weekend too!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.