Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

i am using hp notebook tx1000 tablet pc. i was logged onto the wireless network at my home but suddenly one day it stopped working. it is not showing any wireless networks as well. please somebody help!

HP Recommended

thank you i also my problems. and you can try to update win7 after install drivers it helps to install perfectly

HP Recommended

Hi guys, i am having some issues with my laptop. I install both systems XP and Win7. XP is working perfect, but  Win7 is making me crazy.

I am having issues with the video drivers. Doesnt matter what version of drivers i install in Win7 everything is working fine, except if i want to watch some movie, i can hear only sound no pic.

And i notice when i go to NVidia control panel and select 3D settings the window freezes. I can just close it on X and keeps working.

I also tried with couple windows 7 versions but still doing the same issue. No picture on the movies only sound.

As one of the guys mention on this forum, if i uninstall graphic drivers and use the default video device everything works fine.

does anyone had this issue before?

Thanks you

HP Recommended
Hi I have TX1000 (T1003au) product no ru886pa#acj........I need drivers for web cam............Thank u in advance
HP Recommended

I found the problem. If your computer shows rating below 2 stars... you wont be able to watch movies on windows 7 OS.

So i had to change the bios settings for the video adapter memory up to 512Mb. Then after that i run the ratings again and it showed 3.5 stars, and i was able to watch movies after that, and all the additions worked, as taskbar tmb view etc.

HP Recommended

Is there HP pavilion tx 1000  win7 driver for Webcam?

HP Recommended

Try install SP35414.exe it should work with this one.

HP Recommended

Does anyone having issues when playing HD 1080p movies on the laptop? When i play it, uses 100% CPU and the picture freezes every 3-4 seconds, and its not synchronized with the audio. Any help? or its just too slow laptop?

HP Recommended

Dear Vidya and other tx1000 users,

I have been reading through this post. And I am hoping I could get some suggestions here.

I had bought a hp tx1000 tablet PC with vista home premium preinstalled. I have been having automatic restart or shutdown issues and no servicing has fixed that problem - tried to see if it is over heating problem or something. but I just could not fix this issue. (HP Pavillion tx1000; s/n CNF330PH6; p/n: GD617AV)

now (after nearly two years of not touching this laptop, I decided to revive it back to life. restart my relationship with it on a new OS

My question is, which OS would be more suitable for this model. windows 7 or windows xp?

I would like to install a new OS and see if I can have all its features up and running once again.

Please let me know...

Thanks

Regards

Trinity

HP Recommended

Hi Vidya,

thanks for all the support in the forum.

I also have a tx1000 PC with this detail :

HP Pavilion CTO tx1000
S/N : {Removed for privacy}
P/N : GH928EA#ABU

I just upgraded the OS to Windows7, I have been able to install all drivers, and there are not any question marks left in the device management area of win7 but I am fully aware that i did not consciously install vga driver and webcam driver. I'm really not particular about getting help for VGA driver because i intentionally did not install it, i can easily track the driver myself.

My issue is the WECAM, because there are already no questions marks left at all and I have not been able to use the webcam on the system all. In the device manager area, there is no hardware display for webcam at all ...???

What do you advice...?? my concern is that its not even displaying at all in the device manager are at alll.... ????

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.