12-21-2009 12:15 PM
So I have an HP ze4300. It was starting to run a little slow and it's an old computer so it was just pilling up with old junk that no one used anymore. So I decided to do a full restore using my restore discs. When I finished restoring the computer I ran into a problem with the ethernet controller. For whatever reason, the driver for the ethernet controller did not get installed on the computer. I looked pretty hard online to find the driver somewhere, but I didn't have any luck.
Any help would be really appreciated.
01-12-2010 06:49 PM - last edited on 02-20-2017 02:31 PM by OscarFuentes
Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.
Which system are You using?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)