Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello , is there a way to report a person from the customer care , who just saying false things about notebook screws like "there is no names/reference for screw you should just go for a local shop" etc.. ? when i send him some exemple and images with all the prood when he respond "sorry we dont have this information , its only the repair team who has this" ... this is so frustating and bad.

i have all the screenshots from the conversation. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

You could ask us the questions and we can see if we can help. What kind of screws are you looking for?

What is the model of the notebook?

How to Find Your HP Laptop Model Number (Video) - HP® Tech Takes

Let us know,

David

HP Recommended

701ccf61-2626-4186-9b8b-907cba8e826f.jpegthis is the screws for the panel (most important)this is the screws for the panel (most important)Hello , thank you for response

I'ts HP Envy as106-nb , serial : 5CG7100D5Q

I lost some screws and i can't proprely assembly the back case and especialy the panel , i got some from the local shop but it dont close or open the panel proprely as it should.

Here are the pictures of the screws i need and i surrounded in red the screws i need for the panel.

Capture d’écran de 2024-03-23 13-34-24.pngCapture d’écran de 2024-03-23 13-34-47.pngCapture d’écran de 2024-03-23 13-34-57.png

HP Recommended

So the most important for me its to know whats is the name/reference or size of the screws that are holding the panel so i can proprely buy it from internet or ask in a local shop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.