04-22-2012 09:22 PM
I have a new HP Pavilion g6z with Windows 7 Home (64 bit). It came with some software I want to remove (RaRa Music and Zya Music). These programs do not appear when I run "Control Panel/Remove Programs."
How can I remove these programs completely?
04-22-2012 09:29 PM
Probably only shortcuts or links to the web sites which only require deleting.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)