11-07-2011 07:18 PM
I've got a HP G62 Notebook running Win 7 64 bit OS. I'm trying to recover using a Norton Ghost bootable CD. When the PC is powering up I see a msg that says Press Esc to get the menu that would probably allow me to boot from the CD, but I can't get that menu. I've tried just a key press and also tried pressing the Esc key and holding it down. Neither displays the menu,
Is there an HP utility that ran that has backed up the notebook?
11-07-2011 07:38 PM - last edited on 02-21-2017 03:41 PM by OscarFuentes
Please refer to this link and change order if required.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)