03-19-2017 05:46 PM
This PC has been off for more than a year. Initially, I charged it for about an hour then turned it on but all I get is a blinking CAPS Lock and orange light on wireless button. Charger lights is on so I think that's not the problem.
03-20-2017 01:44 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
This is a wonderful place to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting and the caps lock light is blinking.
I’d love to help!
Follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes. Awaiting your reply!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
Good day! Take care
I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)