Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP15R-266UR
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

, I delete all the files in the laptop ON THE DISK 00000 .What can I do? The service requires discs. I was not allowed discs in the magazine. Technical Support refused. . I BOUGHT weeks ago.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello again,

Here is the answer in the original thread >> http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/COMPLETE-REMOVAL/td-p/5756903

For many years there are no recovery media when users buy computers. HP like all other OEM PC vendors do not include discs. Instead, there is a recovery partition built into the HP. Additionally, there is a software built-in (from HP) which allows users to create recovery media themselves (DVDs or USB options). Finally, Windows Vista/7/8/10 have built-in options to create system image of the disc to be used in recovery.

Let's continue the discussion in the first/original topic/thread. Hope it answers your question. Do not hesitate to post if something is not clear.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello again,

Here is the answer in the original thread >> http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/COMPLETE-REMOVAL/td-p/5756903

For many years there are no recovery media when users buy computers. HP like all other OEM PC vendors do not include discs. Instead, there is a recovery partition built into the HP. Additionally, there is a software built-in (from HP) which allows users to create recovery media themselves (DVDs or USB options). Finally, Windows Vista/7/8/10 have built-in options to create system image of the disc to be used in recovery.

Let's continue the discussion in the first/original topic/thread. Hope it answers your question. Do not hesitate to post if something is not clear.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.