Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 1000-1b10 au
Microsoft Windows XP

Hello, friends I want to multiboot windows 7 with windows xp. But, I am unable to install Windows Xp. I am getting an error.The error code is : Stop:0x0000007B.

I know this is because of sata drivers. But, I am unable to find sata drivers for the windows xp setup. My chipset model is-Amd A70M FCH. My notebook's model no. is Hp 1000-1b 10 au.  I want to install windows Xp., as I just love it and want to play some of the very old games. I'll be very thankfull if anyone provides me with the sata drivers. I also tried to change the sata mode to Ide but there is no such option in the bios.  I have legacy mode enabled but, it's not working.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached the XP SATA drivers you need below.

If you need to know how to slipstream the drivers I attached into a copy of your XP installation media, please read the info at the link below--AMD section, and then read the downloadable document for how to slipstream all of the drivers.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/SATA-drivers-for-XP-solution-on-...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

I have zipped up and attached the XP SATA drivers you need below.

If you need to know how to slipstream the drivers I attached into a copy of your XP installation media, please read the info at the link below--AMD section, and then read the downloadable document for how to slipstream all of the drivers.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/SATA-drivers-for-XP-solution-on-...

HP Recommended
Hey,Paul from where have you got the drivers?
Well I am going to check if its working or not. If it works I'll accept it as solution.
Thanks...
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

I got the drivers out of the sata ahci driver package from the HP Probook 4545s which has similar hardware to your model.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.