Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Stream Notebook
I'm having trouble resetting my notebook. I tried last night to resets using the start menu option. I now have a screen showing InsydeH20 Setup Utility.

Does anyone know what this means? Or how I navigate it so I don't do something wrong? Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @alicekeefe – Hope you are well 🙂

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips.

I understand you are stuck in “InsydeH20 Setup Utility”. Do not worry, this is the BIOS of your notebook. To come out of this, try performing a hard reset first.

Go to http://hp.care/2byfHyh and perform the steps under “Reset a notebook with a sealed or non-removable battery”.

Once done, then try to start the laptop again. If the notebook is still going to the BIOS, see whether any key is stuck on your keyboard. Because normally the PC will boot the BIOS when the F10 key is pressed.

Alternatively, click on http://hp.care/2dW3S5w and follow the steps under “Recovery when Windows 10 does not start correctly” if you need to perform a system recovery.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.