Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook - 5CD6185
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello I have Problem
It's Been 2 month Since I have this Problem
I Bought (HP Pavilion Notebook ) Product No (E9N37EA#A2N)
& the Problem Is there is An LED light Beside the Battery Insert Jack Like In the Photo !!
when The Battery Was Full The LED Light Become ( White ) And Offcurse Means My Battery Is filled , But The Problem Is that Now when My battety Gets Filled it Doesnt show ( White light ) anymore , The LED ( Orange Light ) Appears instead Of (White LED Light ) Which Is offcurse Means Its Still Charging .. so how i can fix it 453410_zoom.jpg& Make (White) LED Light Appears ?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
Hi,

Can you test battery using HP support assistant software and then test AC adapter from System Diagnostics UEFI by tapping F2 key as you power on laptop?

Let me know the results - battery cell voltages, cycle count, capacities etc.

After that, Uninstall Microsoft ACPI compliant control drivers - for both battery and AC adapter from Device Manager. Shut down notebook.

Then tap away f10 key as you power on laptop, reload BIOS to default settings. Save and exit to continue loading to Windows.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Hi .. And Thanks For Responding ,
I really Appreciate it But ... Are you Sure That Doesn't damage My Pc .. ?
Although Of That I Didn't add This to subject But ( My Battery Is working Fine )
The Only Problem Is The ( LED Whie Light Doesnt Appears ) The battery is working Great bro !!

- If The Solution you Gave Me works 100% I'll do it .. But after you Reply Knowing that My battery works fine

HP Recommended

It's worth the try. It'll not damage laptop​ or battery.

If it didn't resolve issue, updating BIOS is the only troubleshooting step you can do. Else you may need to contact official HP technical support for further assistance.

HP Recommended
Hi buddy,

I work in HP customer support and Visruth has stated the correct troubleshooting steps
Please follow the same it will resolve the issue

Regards
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.