03-19-2017 07:31 PM
03-20-2017 03:19 PM - edited 03-20-2017 03:39 PM
Thank you for stopping by the HP forums. A Good day to you. I read the post regarding requiring assistance for computer boot related issues. I will be delighted to assist you with this.
A stupendous effort, brilliant description and very smart diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you on that score. You are an important HP customer and it is paramount to assist you here. I also take it as a privilege to share this platform with you.
For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.
- Did this happen after a windows or software update?
- Did you perform a hard reset on the computer?
For starters please follow all the prescribed steps relevant to your computer's situation from this link for further assistance: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-15-Notebook
Please try these steps from the above-mentioned link.
- Try this first: Use the HP Guided Solution
- Perform a hard reset
- Run the System Diagnostics tests
- The computer starts, but the display is blank or unresponsive.
- Troubleshooting other issues with computer not starting
If this does not do the trick for you please contact Hp phone support by performing these steps:
Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click: HP contact options - click on Get phone number, Case number and phone number appear.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.
If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
I work on behalf of HP
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)