Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
15-g021sr
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi! Lost the recovery discs laptop. Maybe someone will send an image of the recovery disk for the model 15-g021sr.

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

You can purchase it from

ComputerSurgeons.com

http://www.computersurgeons.com/m-185-hp-notebook.aspx

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

...search did not result in any matches 

HP Recommended

Try the Best2Serve.com website.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

...the same thing.

HP Recommended

In which country do you reside?

Contacting an HP Service Center  in the region of the world in which you live may be the best means to locate recovery media for your notebook.

HP Recommended

Ok. Thank you. 

HP Recommended

@ultradronson wrote:

Ok. Thank you. 

Huhn?

Which region of the world do you reside in? I live in Western Europe.

HP Recommended

in Russia.

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I am not able to locate a company that sells recovery media that operates in the Russian Federation.

Does the recovery partition still exist on the hard disk?

If you type in

Создание носителя для восстановления

in the search box does the recovery media creation icon appear above?  If it does, then you may be able to create recovery media again.

Read the following thread. It describes how to make a second copy of the recovery media. Be sure and create usb media, not disks.  I sugest using Google translate if you need it.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/This-is-how-to-make-a-2nd-set-o...

I hope that helps you. I have used the method that is described on a few HP notebooks and it worked for me.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.