07-22-2012 05:46 PM
My HP mini 210-2080NR will not boot up. The repair utility starts, but runs and runs with no results. Safe mode start up also fails. Tried BIOS diagnostics with f10, memory passed, but HD startd but did not finish. Diagnostic log shows rusult 0303. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.
07-22-2012 07:20 PM
0303 means a possible hard drive failure, replace the hard drive with a new one of same size or greater and then use the HP recovery discs to reinstall Windows.
07-23-2012 01:14 PM
07-23-2012 02:11 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 10:44 AM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)