Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Mini 110
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello I am having the same problem with my hp mini 110. I haven't used it in about a year because I lost the  charger, after stumbling upon my mini again in my car I decided to buy a charger for it as, I would give it to my mom to use, so she can get better at computers and technology period.  Now when it turns on it ask for a current password .

It says password check failed

Fatal Error... System Halted

CNU9363C22

Can any of you guys please help me?🙏  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Is it admin for power on password or login to windows password?

If it's a admin power on password please try this code: e9lofgfe77 (3th letter is a little L and 4th is a little O(Oscar)

please let me know the result

Best Regards.

Zincas
I am an HP notebook/printer technician.
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Is it admin for power on password or login to windows password?

If it's a admin power on password please try this code: e9lofgfe77 (3th letter is a little L and 4th is a little O(Oscar)

please let me know the result

Best Regards.

Zincas
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

Hmmm.. afterwards it asked for system resume, which I entered

And then after loading the screen went completely black...

HP Recommended

Hmm that sounds stange. Try shut it down. Take out the battery and AC adapter. Press and hold down the Power(On/Off) buttom down for 15sec and then try and start it up again only with AC adapter.

Br

Zincas
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

I closed it and left it alone for like 3-4 minutes , and now it works perfectly fine. Thank you so much for your patience and all of your wonderful help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.