Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello everybody.Sorry for my poor english

I have an HP 10 tablet and it becomes unussable since i reset it with factory data reset.Reason why i reset it was because it has been infected by a lot of virus app.

Now i am able to swith it on,and to work normally...but when i connect with any Wi-Fi network it starts automaticaly downloading different applications,and if i try to cancel them it just freezes and im not able anymore to work.I must shut down it,if i want to work,ever without WI-Fi

Im sending image of my android version,firmware,kernel etc

ThnxHP10.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

See: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antivirus.tablet

for one Anti-Virus product for Android, downloadable via Google Play.

Do you have any "queued" downloads that are "pending", i.e., waiting for you to connect to the Internet, via WiFi?

Can you "delete" or "defer" those downloads?

HP Recommended
Mr.Mdklassen
I have checked for pending downloads and they dont exist.Suddenly(after 20 seconds aprox.)when i switch on WiFi they appear from nowhere!!!i can clear thoose downloads but they appear again the sames!After few minutes like i sad,my tabley become freezed and i must shut down it.I have turned of also to not download from unknown sources...interesting thing is that if i give a password for Wifi,even if i turn it off,automatically it turnes ON
IT is possible to install an antivirus program from pc to my tablet-if yes,wich one is the best?
Thnx
HP Recommended

Sorry, but I don't have any more advice, other than the reference to that one anti-virus product, which the users have rated as "4-out-of-5" stars, which seems a very good rating -- 5-of-5 would be "best".

Can you find a local expert for Android-based phones?

HP Recommended
Momentally i didnt find local expert.I will try with a antivirus 5/5
Anyway thnx a lot!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.