07-24-2009 07:26 AM
07-24-2009 09:38 AM
You might want to try a system restore to a point where the touchpad was working correctly.
If this does correct the problem, try to update the driver to your touchpad. Once it is installed, go back to the settings and set your preferences. See if this makes a difference. Let us know how it goes.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)