12-28-2013 10:04 AM - edited 12-28-2013 10:05 AM
You should be able to use all of the W8 32 bit software and drivers from the HP Probook 250 G1, except the graphics.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS FROM THIS LINK
See if the W8 32 bit graphics driver directly from Intel works.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)