Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop - 15-dw2048nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HELP, I can not find any answers to my problem. Out of the box my laptop has been laggy, very slow to respond to key strokes and touch screen, Seems to load fine, I went in and stopped a lot of  unnecessary apps running on start up, and have made sure its up to date, I contacted support and have a case number. I haven't heard anything back on what to do. I need this laptop for work, going on 4 months now and I'm still dealing with this. I need some assistance on what I can do to have this brand NEW  laptop perform as it promised it would. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@GoingToSnap 

Sorry, but we are not HP Tech Support, so there is nothing we can do to access or diagnose your PC from here.

Since you have a case number, then you need to contact HP directly to get an update on your case.  We can not do that for you, not can we get any update from HP for you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.