12-26-2011 09:40 PM
i have bought hp 630 which comes with dos
i want to install xp on it but i am not able to install
i saw one post about changing mother board setting from sata to ide by going in advance options
but i coulsd not find advance options anywhere
pls help me with procedure to install windows xp on hp 630 64 bit , i5 processor 2nd generation
thanx in advance
02-11-2012 01:18 PM
hey, i'm Rahul shaw from srm university NCR campus,india
I have the solution for this :
first get the win xp 64 bit windows cd
after that download SATA drivers for win xp 64 bit.
and download nlite software.
after this integrate the sata drivers with the win xp 64 bit by the help of nlite software.
make a dvd.
after that boot from integrated win xp dvd n press f6 n install.
n after that enjoy xp ....
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)