01-07-2011 12:58 PM
I have an ,hp pavilion dv3 notebook pc.
For the past few months several error messages saying "hpCaslNotification has stopped working" have appeared everytime I restart my computer or let it run idle. I cannot find a solution to this problem anywhere, can someone help me out?
01-07-2011 01:11 PM
You may need to update/reinstall QuickLaunchButtons
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
07-18-2012 05:41 PM
I also get the hpCaslnotification error. I've done all the registry fix, defrag, updated windows security, and have a full time internet security system. The file is not in any file on my computer. What program should have loaded this and how do I get an appropriate replacement?
HP I3, 8mb Ram, Windows 7 Home Premium, Office 2010.
10-08-2013 08:17 PM
Installed the suggested exe, then installed it again as Administrator. Says it succeeded, but still get the "hpCaslNotification has stopped working" messages...
06-20-2016 08:30 PM
hello i have same probleme *hp CasINotification has stopped working...*
and i uninstall quick launch button and then installed again and i still have same probleme what can i do please ????
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)