Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
15ac173tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

1st question 
rescue disk belong to any antivirus can really help in condition of pc wont boot ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@supporter1

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand you have a few queries about the antivirus programs,

I'll need a few more details about what you need and also about your computer,

Is the computer working fine?

Is this query only related to installing different types of programs on your computer?

Are you having any issues with these programs?

We at HP do not support Kaspersky nor the Advanced system care 10 pro,
Hence I personally recommend you to utilize google and search for this term: "Kaspersky antivirus vs Advanced system care 10 pro", to understand the difference between the two,
if they offer the same features as the other, install only one as the two could be conflicting.

Creating multiple posts isn't very helpful as it could be confusing to our experts and you may receive conflicting information from different members of the community,

To know about Forums and how to use it: Click here

Keep me posted if you have any other queries,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
can i kept kasperky antivirus and advance system care 10 pro in notebook ?
HP Recommended

if i use kaspersky rescue disk then can it is not important that which antivirus already installed in pc other than kaspersky

HP Recommended

can any antivirus rescue disk help to unbooted pc make virus and malware free ?

HP Recommended

@supporter1

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service.

As I Understand you have a few queries about the antivirus programs,

I'll need a few more details about what you need and also about your computer,

Is the computer working fine?

Is this query only related to installing different types of programs on your computer?

Are you having any issues with these programs?

We at HP do not support Kaspersky nor the Advanced system care 10 pro,
Hence I personally recommend you to utilize google and search for this term: "Kaspersky antivirus vs Advanced system care 10 pro", to understand the difference between the two,
if they offer the same features as the other, install only one as the two could be conflicting.

Creating multiple posts isn't very helpful as it could be confusing to our experts and you may receive conflicting information from different members of the community,

To know about Forums and how to use it: Click here

Keep me posted if you have any other queries,

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

That'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@supporter1 wrote:
can i kept kasperky antivirus and advance system care 10 pro in notebook ?

Hello @supporter1

Yes, you can.

Kaspersky is an antivirus/security software while Advanced System Care is considered optimization software.

Advanced System Care is an IOBIT product and this company was caught in stealing intellectual property back in 2009 > https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/29681-iobit-steals-malwarebytes-intellectual-property/

Personally, I never liked any of their products.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

@supporter1 wrote:

if i use kaspersky rescue disk then can it is not important that which antivirus already installed in pc other than kaspersky

No, the rescue disk contains Linux-based operating system and Kaspersky software in it. It can scan any other operating system (HDD/files) and the antivirus present on the HDD may be different and this is not a problem.

@supporter1

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
HP Recommended

@supporter1 wrote:

can any antivirus rescue disk help to unbooted pc make virus and malware free ?

Generally speaking, yes, but it really depends on the antivirus product if their definitions/scan engines will be able to detect this virus/malware.  Kaspersky is among the best antivirus products worldwide with best reputations. Another free rescude disk I recommend is ESET's (eset.com )

The PC not bootable and related to virus/threat can happen only in 2 cases:

- some corrupted/additional driver (malware driver) that prevents Windows from loading - the AV can detect and remove it

- some malicious code instead of original Master Boot Record (MBR) on the HDD - in this case the rescue disk of antivirus may not be able to detect or fix it and other means will be needed - example >here<

@supporter1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.