Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion 17-f260nb
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello again,

I have a pavilion 17-f260nb notebook running windows7 64bit.

after borrowing it to someone I got it back with driver problems.

I had posted on this board before a year ago, where some wonderful people responded with links to drivers, but the link no longer works.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/pavilion-17-f260nb-downgrade-win...

Can someone point me to the drivers I need to use?

at the moment usb isn't working, and I am seeing these hardwareid's that are missing drivers

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CB1&SUBSYS_2294103C&REV_03
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CB1&SUBSYS_2294103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CB1&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CB1&CC_0C03

Could also someone point me to a driverpage for which I can use the chipset & other drivers as well?

Thank you all for your support.

kind regards

E.P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the usb driver you need...download, unzip and run the setup.exe file.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/USB-3-0-Driver-Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Control...

Now, as to why you couldn't find the drivers on your notebook's support page...

All of the drivers, specs and manuals are missing from the support pages again.

They have been missing since Friday night.

This happened earlier in the week too.

Another forum member has reported the issue to the forum administrators, who will in turn contact HP, but since I am not employed by, nor do I represent HP, I have no idea how long it will take them to restore the missing data to the support pages.

Hopefully, now that it is Monday, HP will get around to fixing the problem real soon.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the usb driver you need...download, unzip and run the setup.exe file.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22824/USB-3-0-Driver-Intel-USB-3-0-eXtensible-Host-Control...

Now, as to why you couldn't find the drivers on your notebook's support page...

All of the drivers, specs and manuals are missing from the support pages again.

They have been missing since Friday night.

This happened earlier in the week too.

Another forum member has reported the issue to the forum administrators, who will in turn contact HP, but since I am not employed by, nor do I represent HP, I have no idea how long it will take them to restore the missing data to the support pages.

Hopefully, now that it is Monday, HP will get around to fixing the problem real soon.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help, these are working, and the drivers are back on the support page as well.

kind regards,

E.P.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.