09-19-2010 07:45 PM
I have used CCleaner, etc and I can't get the o/s system to work properly. For example, when playing solitaire the cards are slow and jerky when using the mouse.
What can I do to correct this problem?
09-20-2010 10:25 AM
1. Is everything slow or just games?
2. Is bootup slow, slow to load the desktop?
3. How much installed memory do you have?
4. What Operating System? XP?
Please post the full model number of the PC.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)