Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp mini 110.3556tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
hello please help.. suddenly enter administrator pasword power on password..halt code 548644
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

The halt code you posted is incomplete

HP Recommended

If all else fails (and I do not have your Code but somebody here might) the Minis have very low level security and you can remove the password by removing the RTC battery for 20-30 minutes with no other power attached, no battery no AC. Reassemble and the password should be clear. 

Manual

See p. 44 of the Manual above. 

HP Recommended
yeah sorry..thx for fast reply..54864475
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Try: 41742471

HP Recommended

thanks it work

HP Recommended

You're welcome!

HP Recommended
I'm on the same thing and I tryed everything the code that I put in it I did both and still nothing I don't want to take it apart just to get pass on thing and I have and HP stream
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.