Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp pavallion 15e039tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
My laptop model no. Hp pavallion 15e039tx. Blue screen show and wrtten show STOPCODE INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE .please solve my problem soon...
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Perform a hard drive diagnostic test
Run the Hard Drive Test in HP Advanced System Diagnostics using the steps in this section. The test might take 60 minutes or more to complete, depending on the size of the drive and the extent of the problems.
  1. Turn on the computer and immediately press the esc key repeatedly, about once every second, to display the Startup Menu.
  2. Press the F2 key to open System Diagnostics.
    Figure : System Diagnostics
    Startup Menu with F2 System Diagnostics selected
  3. On the HP Advanced System Diagnostics screen, click Hard Disk Test.
    Figure : Hard Disk Test
    HP Advanced System Diagnostics screen with Hard Disk Test selected
  4. Click Start Hard Drive Test.
    Figure : Start Hard Drive Test
    Hard Disk Test: Start Hard Drive Test
  5. Wait for the diagnostic test to complete. The test progress screen shows the estimated time remaining.
    Figure : Hard Disk Test Progress
    When the test is complete, the results display on your screen.

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

sir ,i have test drive passed but given massege again PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEMP_20161122_150001.jpg

HP Recommended
Please solve my problem
HP Recommended

Try this

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17085/windows-8-restore-refresh-reset-pc

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.