03-22-2012 10:07 AM
I have a Compaq Presario. It will no longer boot up. I turn it on and just get the orange screen. I tried pressing the esc key for startup options, that does not work. It beeps.
I am out of warranty so I am wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this issue without having to purchase a new laptop.
I would appreciate any help!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)