Question

Provost
CherylG
Message 1 of 5 (12,588 Views)

Custom 'Recovery' Options

[ Edited ]

I am a big fan of Imaging software,which can restore your machine in less than an hour to a pristine state..as long as you have an Image done while it is pristine. Paragaon and Macrium both have free versions that work well. Both programs can backup to CD/DVD, external USB HDD (my preference) or network drive. Each app lets you burn a boot cd to boot from and restore an image even when your machine will not boot into Windows. Can even be used to install a new hdd_boot from the cd, choose the Image and you have complete install of Windows & your other software,data files,etc.

Macrium Reflect HERE

Paragon software HERE

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Top Student
upriverjoe
Message 2 of 5 (7,174 Views)

Re: Custom 'Recovery' Options

thank you so much.
Intern
Japonec
Message 3 of 5 (7,165 Views)

[ Edited ]

Macrium Reflect is a great program, but I prefer to use Acronis here

Tutor
Düz
Message 4 of 5 (3,927 Views)

My device Netbook Pc Hp Pavilion dv6 1386et

Kulnadıgım system microsoft windows 7 64 bit

Acronis program and system image (backup) to the HDD I bought my device could not load it again.?

And fill up all the steps to restore the device turns off and remains itself (does not command any)

I'm doing the installation to operate the equipment on-off.

I first tried the program you recommended on my çalışırmı

Reflection of the need to change the settings for the installation of the system in which the unit.

good work come easy

Tutor
Düz
Message 5 of 5 (3,909 Views)

Receives hdd with Acronis backup device to the computer, how to upload a change in his yaptın.Bu

degişikligi you tell here.

My device windows 7 64 bit PC Netbook Hp dv6 1386et

I want to restore the backup with Acronis my device turns off the device does not turn on again

(The unit does not receive commands) to open the device for pulling the plug on 220V AC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation