Question

Honor Student
danrac
Message 1 of 6 (6,315 Views)

HOW CAN I FIX Microsoft Visual c runtime library R6034

my problem is : R6034  an application has made an attempt to download the Cruntime library incorrectly .How can i fix that

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 2 of 6 (6,302 Views)

Re: HOW CAN I FIX Microsoft Visual c runtime library R6034

Dan,

Welcome to the HP Forum.

If you are an iTunes user, then the scuttlebut (news on the wind) suggests that this may apply to your situation:

Apple Support Community - Runtime Error - iTunes

If it is not iTunes, and you do not have any idea what changes have been made to your computer recently, then you might have to hunt down the culprit (Event Viewer, Windows Updates (unlikely), other Logs).

You might be able to get around the problem by taking the computer "back in time" to before the issue presented:

The issue might be resolved by running an sfc scan on the File System -- however, because the underlying cause is unlikely to be a Windows program, the scan might clean up your File System (if it is needed) and still not have any effect whatsoever on the runtime error.

You need to find the particular program causing the problem and remove it, reinstall it, install an older or newer version, repair it, or perhaps just disable it until you find a solution.  For example, if the program is one of the programs that starts when your system is booted, you can remove it from Startup:

Task Manager and msconfig

Using Microsoft System Configuration (Windows 8)

Brilliant Posting Advice

Click the Kudos Star!

It is a nice way to say “Thank You” for the help.

Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP. 

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
danrac
Message 3 of 6 (6,276 Views)

The problem is with windows vista and it appear when i open m'y system and when i tries to update iTines or to open it
Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 4 of 6 (6,241 Views)

Dan,

If you are an iTunes user, then the problem -- and the solution -- may be as described in this link:

Apple Support Community - Runtime Error - iTunes

This most recent issue involving the iTunes updates apparently surfaced recently.  It appears that you may have to completely remove (uninstall iTunes), perhaps perform a Hard Reset, boot > log in, and install iTunes from scratch.

The issue is unlikely a product of Vista else the issue would affect anyone running Vista.  If Vista itself is the culprit, we will be hearing about it soon; a number of our Forum members are still running this vintage Operating System by choice or necessity.

Good Luck.

Click the Kudos Star!

It is a nice way to say “Thank You” for the help.

Although I strive to reflect HP's best practices, I do not work for HP. 

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Student
bellly
Message 5 of 6 (4,885 Views)

You can fix Microsoft Visual c runtime library R6034 by reinstalling Microsoft .Net framework after uninstalling it from your system. Sometime when user installs the software of .Net he/she not install the software in a proper way so during the execution of the program it don't fully support and gives the runtime error r6034. You can also fix runtime error r6034 by restoring system. If some important file of the system or microsoft is damaged or moved from the actual location then you can recover them through system restore.Follow the given steps for restore-

i) Click on Start

ii) All Programs and Accessories

iii) Click on System Tools

iv) Select System Restore 

v) Click on Next

vi) Click on System restore point

vii) Click on Next and some steps 

viii) After processing for a while it will restored and your system changed in a previous setting as it was before.

Honor Student
mariya001jenny
Message 6 of 6 (3,871 Views)

If you are getting Microsoft Visual c runtime library error then it became compulsory for you to fix it as soon as possible otherwise it may be dangerous for the system and windows may be crash. To fix runtime error do the following steps-

i) Scan the system to remove malicious programs if they are injected in the system.

ii) Repair windows to repair its files

iii) Restore the system because if some files of the system has moved from the given location they they can be recovered.

iv) Uninstall recentely installed software

v) Update windows and its driver

vi) Uninstall Microsoft Visual studio and again install but carefully with reading the given instructions

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation