11-05-2009 03:15 PM
I have an HP Compaq NC6000 (DV113U#ABA) running Windows XP Pro version 2002 Serice Pack 3.
In System Devices, the Base System Device continually shows a ?. I have uninstalled it and re-booted, got same thing.
Then I d/l the chipset sp25800.exe and still got the ?
Anyway have any ideas on what I need to do or download?
11-05-2009 04:15 PM
Have you installed Texas Instruments PCI 6xx0/7xx0 Cardbus Driver ?
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
11-14-2009 09:46 PM
07-11-2010 06:16 AM
hello every one i had the same problem and i know to fix it
1 instal texas instrument card reader
2 then download this and install it
07-12-2010 06:30 AM
Hello,,,, Wasn't part of your thread, so I hope you don't mind if I butt in, but I have been looking for this solutions for days, but nothing has worked,,,,, until now! Thanks a million! Worked like a charm.
07-23-2010 01:14 PM
I'm having the exact same issue. I installed the Cardbus Reader driver.... but it didn't solve the problem. Checking the PCI\VEN number online.... it is infact for a card reader, and there's only one driver on the website (for the nc6000 anyway), so I'm at a loss.
07-23-2010 02:21 PM
Please post Hardware id of this device.
Which system are You using now?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)