09-22-2011 01:51 PM
HP ELITEBOOK 8440p drivers product no lf438ec#uuz
i have problem installation of drivers, in device manager this BASE SYSTEM DEVICE is shown as unknown device and it drivers are not installed, how can i install it and my web cam driver are also not been installed, even i download them from hp website and web cam driver has three types, i download and install all of them but they did not work and validty figure sensor and install drivers and software but it also show after installation that it is installed but unable to start. i need help, to resolve my problem
09-22-2011 02:40 PM
Are you using the drivers HERE ?
Have you installed 'Intel Chipset Installation Utility' and ' Intel Management Engine Components Driver'?
To use the fingerprint sensor, HP ProtectTools Security Manager must be installed.
Base System Device should be the Ricoh Card Reader.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)