06-07-2013 10:50 AM
I have an HP Elitebook 2730p Notebook PC. My operating system is Windows 8 Enterprise. The error message I am recieving is with the program HP SimplePass and it says "The Windoes logon password you entered does not match. Please try again." The odd thing is that I am 100% certain I have the correct password. The versio of SimplePass I have is from: http://support.authentec.com/Downloads/windows/hps
06-11-2013 03:10 PM
I suggest you uninstall Simple Pass, then change your Windows password, and then reinstall Simple Pass.
Let me know if that has any effect on the issue. Also, have a great day!
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)