01-30-2011 06:31 PM
I just bought my notebook under TMNet Streamyx Pack UNIPACK Package with Win 7 Home Basic a month a go..A month later, I upgrade my window from Home Basic to Ultimate by formating my notebook...
Accidentally I erased my recovery partition which contain all driver inside..Right now my PC hard disk empty (250GB) clean..After I format my PC, I'm looking for my software and hardware driver in internet, but fail to do so...
My request, can you provide me "factory setting driver" such as HP Webcam, WLAN, Ethernet, Graphic, Chipset, Audio, PCI Driver, and all other driver for my PC same as what I receive early..As I said factory setting driver...
Thanks in advanced...
01-30-2011 06:48 PM
All the drivers you require should be on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)