09-23-2010 10:03 AM
This started was having this error with quick web and wireless assitant,
I decided to reinstall the softwares from recovery manager. But the problem is
after i installed the softwares, It asked to reboot the computer. Therefore I allowed it to reboot,
but now it comes up with a "The installation is not complete. Press any key to restart and
then use the installer to repair the installation." And this screen comes before the windows
Now what happens is that everytime press a key to restart it goes back to the same screen with the
above words. And i can't get into windows nor the recovery page.
I have no idea what so ever where the installer is. and i can't get back to window to do a full restore.
can any one help me?
model HP Mini 210-1146TU PC
This question was solved. View Solution.
09-23-2010 01:28 PM
Do as it suggests. evidently the application did not install properly.
"Press any key to restart and then use the installer to repair the installation"
You can reach the recovery manager by tapping F11 continuously at the very beginning of a restart.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)