11-20-2008 09:05 PM - edited 11-20-2008 09:45 PM
I need to load a security program to help me get rid of worm/autorun.inf
They want to know how many bits my operating system is. i cannot find it in writing anywhere.
I have an out of warranty HP Pavilion laptop notebook. I feel it is prob. 32 bit, how can I find out?
on the properties, all I see is 64 mobile....does that mean I have 64 bits? it says AMD Turion 64 Mobile
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)