12-15-2010 05:59 AM
My touchpad is not working too well. Only half of the actual touchpad works and sometimes its a little out of control. My p/n is XG598UA#ABA and it is a G56 notebook. Please Help.
06-16-2012 11:42 AM
I just purchased a CISCO duel band wireless router and for some reason my touchpad is having connection issues. It always shows as connected to the wireless network, but it continually drops the ability to communicate with Pandora or any web page, my email, etc. I have many other divices in the house including several Hp laptops, and iPAD, iPOD, PS3, wireless DVD player and none of those are having issues. They all work fine. Can someone help me to understand why my touchpad is having issues and if there is a fix?
Thanks very much - Ron
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)