04-28-2012 01:18 AM
1. Base System Device
2. PCI Simple Communications Controller
3. USB Controller
4. Unknown device
This question was solved. View Solution.
04-28-2012 04:43 AM
The driver you require are:
1. JMicron Media Card Reader
2. Intel Management Engine Interface
3. Intel Chipset Driver
4 HP 3D Drive Guard
You should be able to locate these on your notebooks Product Page which you can search for Here.
If you have any problem locating these drivers, post back with the full Model No. and Product No. of the notebook ( from the service tag underneath your notebook ) - see Here for a further explanation and whether you have a 32bit or 64bit installation of Windows 7.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
07-23-2012 07:21 PM - edited 07-23-2012 07:27 PM
Same issue, some worked but the suggestion for 3. USB controller did not resole this. I downloaded both drivers for this model, double checked i had right version for Win7. Any other suggestions?
07-26-2012 01:52 AM
I was looking into the same issue with the missing driver "USB Controller".
I managed to resolve this one by installing this driver package:
The latest version of this package is available here (Intel):
I hope it works with your systems as well.
07-26-2012 08:50 PM
Absolutey fantastic. I had to download the zip from the link to the Intel site but the main thing is it worked!. Thank you heaps, you're a champion.
05-28-2013 10:50 AM
I've got an EliteBook 8570w running Win7x64 Ultimate and I had the Unknown Device ACPI\HPQ6000 *HPQ6000 as well. The specific driver that fixed the issue was HP 3D DriveGuard 5. Thanks for the help!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)