Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hello vidya! i need hp bluetooth driver for windows 7 ultimate. please help me.

HP Recommended

Try these:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47001-47500/sp47022.exe
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45578.exe

If not, please provide the hardware ID from device manager...

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have hp G60

Model G60-657CA

Product WA578UA#ABC

I got USB Bluetooth and my computer recognize it but when I try to add device it will find my Nokia bh-503 and will try to download the driver for it but it will not find it, so I tried to use some of the drivers I so on this website but I had no luck.

Can you help me please?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Thx it work4 my new compaq 421

HP Recommended

Hi, I have a problem with my Presario CQ61 230SS. Since I installed win7 my bluetooth device is not detected. I tried to install driver and software but the same message keep pop`ing up "Bluetooth device not detected...". I`ve reinstaled the chip set.. almost all the drivers just to be sure, I`ve tried anything from hp wireless assistent to manager device or task manager->services->start.. Nothing works.

Can someone help me? I don`t know what to do anymore. Thank you in advance for your time!

HP Recommended

I have downloaded the bluetooth driver from HP for my G72-250US but when it's trying to install I get this error:

No Bluetooth device was detected.  Please make sure that your Bluetooth device is plugged in properly in order to continue installation.

Any ideas on what I need to do?

HP Recommended

@chelspeer
G72-250US does not come with bluetooth at all. Here is the link to the specifications of your notebook:
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02159505

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Hi iv got win 7 ultimate  64 bit installed on a Hp nw8440 laptop

and for some reason my BT don't working

i followed all suggestions above but nothing solved the problem.

devices are installed OK (currently SP49153 installed)

BT seems to works but no devices can connect to my PC or my PC cant detect any other BT devices

i would appreciate some help as i m trying to solve this for days!!

Thanks in Advance Andy ....

HP Recommended

hi i m using hpdv9000 pavilion i want to neend bluetooh driver for window 7 can u helpme

HP Recommended

Please provide the model number or the product number of the system. Also, For the device for which you need the drivers, please perform the following steps:
•Right-click the bluetooth device in Device Manager
•Go to Details tab
•Select the property as Hardware IDs
•Please provide the value present there so that we can identify the correct driver needed for this device.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.