Question

Student
dsspoons
Message 1 of 5 (20,692 Views)

Open disc drive?????????

I might sound a bit special here but I cant open the disc drive in my HP elite book.

Can someone help?

Before you say, there is no button to press and release the disc drive anywhere!

Thanks

Regents Professor
HaggisCat
Message 2 of 5 (20,657 Views)

Re: Open disc drive?????????

Go to Start > computer > BD-ROM Drive > right click and look for eject. That's odd that there is no botton on the dvd-cd drive door.

If there is no BD-ROM Drive then look for "drivers with removable storage" and click the small arrow beside that.   

Student
missieann21
Message 3 of 5 (19,934 Views)

There actully is a button to do this, its super hard to see though, but look on the bottom angle of the disc drive where it lists, dvd and all the other things it holds, and to the right of this is a small rectangle button that is black.

Student
Tazzym
Message 4 of 5 (17,481 Views)

My computer has no ND-ROM drive or "drivers with removable storage" buttons. I can't find a button on the disc drive to open it. The model is EliteBook 2560P.

Regents Professor
Cloud_Strider
Message 5 of 5 (17,441 Views)

Open disc drive?????????

@Tazzym,

Some units do not come with a DVD/CD drive.

However, page 47 of this details inserting and removing DVDs/CDs for units that came with a tray load or slot load drive.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation