06-14-2014 01:11 PM
I have just
downgraded upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 7 and now cannot find drivers for two components:
If anyone can help based on the above screenshots it would be much appreciated!
06-14-2014 01:19 PM - edited 06-14-2014 01:34 PM
It may take some time for your screen shots to clear the HP censorship, so...
Here are the links to all the drivers you need...
First install the amd chipset drivers and reboot. You want the first file listed on the webpage.
This will install the smbus and usb 3 controllers.
Next install the amd radeon catalyst beta graphics driver.
If the amd chipset driver does not install the usb 3 controllers as advertised it would, then download and install both of these...
Audio: Accept the agreement, download and install the second driver on the list.
Ethernet: DL and install the 3rd driver on the list.
Card Reader (PCI Device): DL and install the first driver on the webpage.
ProtectSmart (3D driveguard) if applicable: There will be a device named Unknown Device if you need this driver...
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)