06-24-2013 04:27 PM
06-28-2013 11:08 AM
If you want to remove applications (or firewall permissions) I suggest you do it one at a time. This will help you ensure that anything you do can be immediately changed if it affects the computer in a way you do not like.
Similarly, with the services, each person's idea of what is "required" will be different (for example, I don't use bluetooth but you might). So, if you want to disable services your only option is to look them up online (such as through Google) and try disabling them one at a time and verifying that you're okay with the changes.
Have a great day.
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)