05-04-2012 05:16 AM
I cannot stand this thing. I have tried going into BIOS, system configuration but Instant-On, Quickweb, or IOS are not options in the Boot Options section. The only things listed there are: cd-rom boot, floppy boot and internal network adapter boot, boot order. How do I disable the Quick web feature?
This question was solved. View Solution.
05-04-2012 07:39 AM
Uninstall it from the programs and features
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)