01-02-2014 02:22 PM
I have an HP Envy dv6. I upgraded it to Windows 8.1 and tried reinstalling SimplePass but it did not install and is not working.
Where can I get the compatible version from, how do I download and install it?
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-02-2014 02:36 PM
Uninstall the old SimplePass reboot
install the new ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63001-63500/sp63474
Don't forget for Windows 8.1 the BIOS and Chipset and driver update
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)