08-21-2013 04:57 PM - edited 08-21-2013 05:02 PM
Your notebook is not supported for XP.
There are no XP notebook chipset/network drivers for the nVIDIA MCP67.
You use the desktop chipset driver, which will install the wired network (LAN) driver
You can read this downgrade guide for more help. That is where I got the above driver from.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)