01-23-2012 07:54 AM
When i hit 'f4' my computer wants to change the display settings with the external monitor. I'd like to use 'f4' in excel like i can on all other computers
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-23-2012 08:29 AM
You may well find that holding down the fn key and pressing f4 will work. If it does, but you don't wish for it to be necessary to hold down the fn key, try the following.
Shut down the notebook. Tap away at f10 as you start up to access the Bios Menu and then make the change detailed in the document on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)