05-11-2012 07:09 AM
May i have your product number please.
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-11-2012 07:10 AM
Press the start button and immediately tap the Esc key.
In the menu that you see next, choose F11.
The Recovery Manager menu should now be visible.
In the I need help immediately section hoose System Recovery and in the next menu choose factory image recovery.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
08-19-2013 10:52 AM
I have a new HP pavillion g6 laptop. Recently its HDD was replaced under warranty. But now I do not know how to load the OS. The service center said that i would get online help
10-04-2013 01:39 PM
There are several Paviliion G6 models but this document would work for all G6 models.
To recover operating system follow the link below and select link for System Recovery and select the appropriate operating system.
To make back up recovery disks click link below.
How to reinstall windows on a new hdd link is provided by DavidPk Provost.
If you have any further issues please let me know.
10-18-2013 11:45 AM
I understand you want to recovery your HP Pavilion g6.
Here is a HP list of perfroming hp system recovery from win7.
Here is a HP list of perfroming hp system recovery from win8.
Hope this helps you out.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)