04-02-2012 11:18 PM
Here is the link to download the full featured driver compatible with Windows 7 for HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer:
If you want to install it on any other Operating System, please refer the following weblink and select Appropriate Operating System:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
09-08-2012 03:32 AM
Thanks for this, I used the first link you provided below, however it still not working on my PC. the message shows that 'software is uninstalled unsuccesfully'
Can you still help me on this please? but if you couldn't, it would be fine, no worries at all.
08-10-2013 11:58 AM
If you have a Deskjet 3050 the link to driver/software was posted by Vidya in the first Reply to original poster above.
If you have another Printer model click the button at top of this page titled "Support & Drivers". Next page put your Printer model in and you will be taken to support page for your model.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)