10-22-2011 12:56 PM - edited 10-22-2011 12:57 PM
Please look at this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
01-06-2014 11:53 PM - last edited on 01-07-2014 06:07 AM by OrnahP
I will never buy HP anymore. If they use this type of bios with limited fuctionalities.
**bleep** HP , why dont you learn from Gigabyte.
05-24-2014 08:23 PM - edited 05-24-2014 08:29 PM
To get the advanced & power tabs in your Bios is a very complicated process & requires extensive knowledge of Bios modding, with the added danger of bricking your machine, which I DONT recommend if you have little knowledge of the processes involved.
If you really want to do it go & look at this tutorial on what to do
DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSABILITY AT ALL FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES OF USING THIS BIOS MOD
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)