Question

Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 1 of 84 (10,954 Views)

sdbus internal error

My HP Envy X2 ultrabook is frequently locking. It is then responding with the error "SD_BUS_internal_error.

Restarting seems almost impossible then.

The problem occurs so frequent that I almost have thrown this overpriced device in the wastbin.

Please help

Student
liquidblu
Message 2 of 84 (10,853 Views)

Re: sdbus internal error

I've exactely the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Student
netscorer
Message 3 of 84 (10,825 Views)

Same here. PC does not start throwing the very same error. Would be very interested in hearing any solution as servicing it is not possible at the moment.

Student
akindweevil
Message 4 of 84 (10,817 Views)

I have the same problem. It is beginning to affect my work. I am not sure if it is an HP or windows issue though.

I think there is a hotfix here, but I am not very confident to try it in case I make things worse.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2792463

I will welcome some advice

Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 5 of 84 (10,741 Views)

I've seen the patch on the microsoft site as well. I agree. Not very promiosing. In dutch the page is autotranslated... including the Brand Windows is translated into "Venster". Talking  about trustworthy.... Because I reintalled windows to see if it had something to do with one of the applications, the device is now not used anyways. So I will give it a try.

PARTICULARLY BECAUSEW HP SEEMS TO BE DEAF FOR THE PROBLEM

Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 6 of 84 (10,739 Views)

I tried the fix, but it is not useable for the Envy X2

Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 7 of 84 (10,737 Views)

Dear HP,

Could you please come with a solution for a problem that makes the quite expensive HP Envy X2  worthless.

I am now looking for a new ultrabook to replace an almost new HP Envy X2, becasue for whatever reason HP is not fixing this problem.

A very unsatisfied customer

HP Support Agent
Waterboy71
Message 8 of 84 (10,635 Views)

Hi TedvanDongen, sorry to hear that you are having issues with your computer. I have found a Microsoft certified download to resolve the error that you are receiving. Please click on the NONE HP site for the download.   http://www.repairsysfiles.com/Sdbus.sys#

If this does NOT resolve the issue, please respond back and I will be happy to explore other options.

Thank you

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
Tutor
TedvanDongen
Message 9 of 84 (10,486 Views)

Well, this is a solution (not):

- the program turns out to be a  commercial package that needs to be purchased (An improvement tool)

- it found a lot of errors on my ultrabook, but what they are, you cant see.

- there is a fix all button, but to be able to use it, you first have to pay € 22,31

So instead of getting a fix for this problem, i am getting ripped off for 22,31. Because it is not certain that this program fixes my problem

This is rediculous. I buy a new ultraboo for €1050 and I am only spending more money, without a solution.

Tutor
Zaxo
Message 10 of 84 (10,277 Views)

Have the same product with the same problem. Used RegCure Pro twice now, Problem still persists.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation