Question

Student
jianm
Message 1 of 3 (1,758 Views)

system recovery for HP G62

I bought a G62 laptop last Aug and created 3 DVD recovery disc. Today I tried to restore my windows 7, but it won't work, neither from hard disk nor the recovery disc. From recovery disc, got the error 0xe0ef000e. Then I format the C drive, still couldn't restore. What can I do to get my laptop working?    --- Thanks

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 3 (1,726 Views)

Re: system recovery for HP G62

Please order Recovery kit for your model. The process is given in the link below:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00810334&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Student
catwatts
Message 3 of 3 (378 Views)

Re: system recovery for HP G62

I ordered the recovery disk for my hp g62 laptop and they still want restore it like when I bought something is wrong I have never had this problem before I had to buy a new windows 7  and it worked I wasted the money buying recovery disk from hp

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation